Is it boat season yet?
For as long as I can remember my family have been boating on Lake Erie. Some of my fondest memories of childhood are on my uncle’s boats, swimming along side as they socialized and then watching the sun set on our trip home. And when I met my husband I found his family had a long tradition of boating as well. We now take our son out on the lake at the cottage and give him a chance to steer as our dog stands as our masthead.
- Metal: Certified recycled sterling silver
- Metal Weight: total metal weight is 7.65 grams
- Fasteners: Bullet cufflink backings
- Length: 20mm
- Width: 20mm
- Finish: High polish
- Handmade in Canada
- Store in a small airtight ziploc bag to prevent tarnish (included with purchase).
- Sterling silver may tarnish if the pieces are stored away and not worn for a while. To remove built up tarnish use the anti-tarnish cloth to rub it off (included with purchase).
- Do not wear in a pool, spa or hot tub as the chemicals may cause the silver to tarnish. I’m not sure why you’d be wearing your cufflinks in a pool or hot tub but thought I should mention it, just in case.
Jewellery Emergency Care Kit Contents:
- Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.
- Extra Sterling Silver Jump Rings: when one of the jump rings on your necklace breaks or opens you can use one of these as a replacement. Use pliers or tweezers to twist open the ring, attach it to your chain, then use the pliers or tweezers to twist close again.
- Plastic Earring Backs: we all lose the backings to our earrings. Use these plastic backings as temporary replacements until you can replace the metal ones.
- Extra Plastic Bags: store your sterling silver jewellery in these zip lock bags to prevent your jewellery from tarnishing.
Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.