As soon as I saw this sapphire I knew what I wanted to create with it. These kinds of bi-colour sapphires are called “parti” sapphires. This one has shades of dark green on each side and yellow in the centre. As I looked at it I found myself imagining it as a canopy of trees in the forest with the sun shining down.
I added the cognac diamonds to represent the bark of the trees. They provide a nice contrast with the sapphire and some added sparkle but also blend well with the over all earthy tones.
- Metal: Certified recycled 14k green gold
- Metal Weight: 2.85 grams
- Size: 6 NOTE: it is possible to size this ring within one size either up or down
- Width: 2mm tapering to 1.3mm at top
- Sapphire: 7x5mm oval, 0.95 carat, natural “parti” green/yellow coloured
- 6 x 1.5mm genuine cognac diamonds, 0.09 total carat weight
- Finish: High polished
- Handmade in Canada
- Gold does not tarnish so it’s not necessary to use commercial cleaners or the (included) anti-tarnish cloth.
- If a build up develops under the setting(s) resulting in the stones looking less brilliant, simply take a soft tooth brush, dip it in some warm soapy water and proceed to scrub away the dirt/build-up under the setting(s).
- In addition to free cleaning and polishing for life you are also welcome to send/bring back your piece at any time for a complimentary assessment.
- Over time a ring you wear every day will get small scratches developing into a lovely ‘worn’ polished patina. I encourage people to learn to love this burnished finish as constantly polishing your ring actually removes a tiny bit of metal each time.
Jewellery Emergency Care Kit Contents:
- Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.
- Extra Sterling Silver Jump Rings: when one of the jump rings on your necklace breaks or opens you can use one of these as a replacement. Use pliers or tweezers to twist open the ring, attach it to your chain, then use the pliers or tweezers to twist close again.
- Plastic Earring Backs: we all lose the backings to our earrings. Use these plastic backings as temporary replacements until you can replace the metal ones.
- Extra Plastic Bags: store your sterling silver jewellery in these zip lock bags to prevent your jewellery from tarnishing.
Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.