We are mesmerized by our rose cut amethyst pendant. Previously, we had made a similar pendant to this one except with a white topaz. We loved it and so, it seemed, did everyone else! Although we were so happy it was on its way to be loved and worn we knew we had to set about creating another “through the looking glass” pendant. This time we’re exploring enchanting amethyst.
We knew that, again, we wanted to set it in a minimal setting with no backing. Being able to see through the stone enhances its mesmerizing quality.
- Metal: Certified recycled sterling silver
- Stone: Genuine rose cut purple amethyst
- Metal Weight: 3.53 grams
- Clasp: Spring ring fastening
- Chain Length and Type: 18″ long diamond cut cable chain
- Pendant Size: 14.2×13.4mm
- Finish: High polish
- Handmade in Canada
- Store in an airtight ziploc bag to prevent tarnish (included with purchase).
- Sterling silver may tarnish if the piece is stored away and not worn for a while. To remove built up tarnish use the anti-tarnish cloth to rub it off (included with purchase). The cloth will not harm the topaz.
- Do not wear in a pool, spa or hot tub as the chemicals may cause the silver to tarnish.
- It would also be wise to remove the pendant before performing any strenuous activity and before bed to prevent the chain tangling.
Jewellery Emergency Care Kit Contents:
- Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.
- Extra Sterling Silver Jump Rings: when one of the jump rings on your necklace breaks or opens you can use one of these as a replacement. Use pliers or tweezers to twist open the ring, attach it to your chain, then use the pliers or tweezers to twist close again.
- Plastic Earring Backs: we all lose the backings to our earrings. Use these plastic backings as temporary replacements until you can replace the metal ones.
- Extra Plastic Bags: store your sterling silver jewellery in these zip lock bags to prevent your jewellery from tarnishing.
Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.