These rainbow diamond stud earrings are set with natural diamonds. In the jewellery industry we call coloured diamonds “fancy” diamonds. So, if you’re feeling especially fancy or want to dress up the everyday – just pop in these beauties!
Metal: Certified recycled 10k yellow gold
Metal Weight: 5.75 grams
Diamonds: 2×1.3mm purple, 2×1.3mm teal blue, 2×1.3mm light blue, 2×1.3mm dark green, 2×1.3mm apple green, 2×1.3mm yellow, 2×1.3mm orange and 2×1.3mm red, brilliant cut natural diamonds, 0.16 total carat weight
Finish: High polished
Handmade in Canada
– Gold does not tarnish so it’s not necessary to use commercial cleaners or the (included) anti-tarnish cloth.
– If a build up develops under the setting(s) resulting in the stones looking less brilliant, simply take a soft tooth brush, dip it in some warm
soapy water and proceed to scrub away the dirt/build-up under the setting(s).
– In addition to free cleaning and polishing for life you are also welcome to send/bring back your piece at any time for a complimentary
– Over time a ring you wear every day will get small scratches developing into a lovely ‘worn’ polished patina. I encourage people to learn
to love this burnished finish as constantly polishing your ring actually removes a tiny bit of metal each time.
Jewellery Emergency Care Kit Contents:
– Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.
– Extra Sterling Silver Jump Rings: when one of the jump rings on your necklace breaks or opens you can use one of these as a
replacement. — use pliers or tweezers to twist open the ring, attach it to your chain, then use the pliers or tweezers to twist close again.
– Plastic Earring Backs: we all lose the backings to our earrings. Use these plastic backings as temporary replacements until you can
replace the metal ones.
– Extra Plastic Bags: store your sterling silver jewellery in these zip lock bags to prevent your jewellery from tarnishing.