Our kite shaped emerald necklace is set with a lab grown emerald. Lab grown emeralds are chemically identical to their natural counterparts and come with many benefits. They are actually more durable because they are less brittle and don’t have the common internal fractures of natural emeralds.
Metal: 1.53g solid 14k yellow gold
Stone: Lab Grown Kite Shaped Emerald, 5×2.5mm
Clasp: Lobster clasp fastening
Chain Length and Type: 16″ long diamond cut cable chain
Finish: High polish
Handmade in Canada
– – Custom Orders are always welcome. Thank you for supporting small business – –
– Gold does not tarnish so it’s not necessary to use commercial cleaners or the (included) anti-tarnish cloth.
– Do not wear in a pool, spa or hot tub.
– It would also be wise to remove the necklace before performing any strenuous activity and before bed.
Jewellery Emergency Care Kit Contents:
– Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.
– Extra Sterling Silver Jump Rings: when one of the jump rings on your necklace breaks or opens you can use one of these as a
replacement. — use pliers or tweezers to twist open the ring, attach it to your chain, then use the pliers or tweezers to twist close again.
– Plastic Earring Backs: we all lose the backings to our earrings. Use these plastic backings as temporary replacements until you can replace
the metal ones.
– Extra Plastic Bags: store your sterling silver jewellery in these zip lock bags to prevent your jewellery from tarnishing.