The facets of the heart bracelet was a favourite with clients in years past so we’ve decided to bring it back! Each heart is individually made and, therefore, each one is slightly unique. Just as each of our own hearts are unique.
This bracelet is entirely hand made using recycled sterling silver. A hammered texture is applied at the end to create faceting that reflects the light.
- Metal: Certified recycled sterling silver with hammered texture, 13.35g
- Clasp: Toggle clasp fastening
- Bracelet Length: 8″ long including clasp
- Finish: High polish
- Handmade in Canada
- Store in an airtight ziploc bag to prevent tarnish (included with purchase).
- Sterling silver may tarnish if the piece is stored away and not worn for a while. To remove built up tarnish use the anti-tarnish cloth to rub it off (included with purchase).
- Do not wear in a pool, spa or hot tub as the chemicals may cause the silver to tarnish.
- It would also be wise to remove the bracelet before performing any strenuous activity and before bed.
Jewellery Emergency Care Kit Contents:
- Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.
- Extra Sterling Silver Jump Rings: when one of the jump rings on your necklace breaks or opens you can use one of these as a replacement. Use pliers or tweezers to twist open the ring, attach it to your chain, then use the pliers or tweezers to twist close again.
- Plastic Earring Backs: we all lose the backings to our earrings. Use these plastic backings as temporary replacements until you can replace the metal ones.
- Extra Plastic Bags: store your sterling silver jewellery in these zip lock bags to prevent your jewellery from tarnishing.
Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.