For the coffee lover! I, of course, count myself among them. The history of this coffee bean pendant goes back to my days at George Brown College. I had decided to create a production line of coffee bean jewellery but, because there are no short cuts in school, I had to carve my coffee beans from scratch out of wax rather than simply casting a real coffee bean. My jewellery career has come a long way since those days but my coffee bean line has proved an enduring favourite with my clients!
- Metal: Certified recycled sterling silver
- Metal Weight: Bean weighs 5 grams
- Clasp: Spring ring fastening
- Chain Length and type: 18″ cable chain
- Bean Length: 10mm
- Bean Width: 6mm
- Finish: High polish
- Handmade in Canada
- Store in a small airtight ziploc bag to prevent tarnish (included with purchase).
- Sterling silver may tarnish if the piece is stored away and not worn for a while. To remove built up tarnish use the anti-tarnish cloth to rub it off (included with purchase). NOTE: Do not rub the cloth in the centre of the coffee bean as it will remove the blackened area that has been purposely oxidized.
- Do not wear in a pool, spa or hot tub as the chemicals may cause the silver to tarnish.
- It would also be wise to remove the pendant before performing any strenuous activity and before bed to prevent the chain tangling.
Jewellery Emergency Care Kit Contents:
- Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.
- Extra Sterling Silver Jump Rings: when one of the jump rings on your necklace breaks or opens you can use one of these as a replacement. Use pliers or tweezers to twist open the ring, attach it to your chain, then use the pliers or tweezers to twist close again.
- Plastic Earring Backs: we all lose the backings to our earrings. Use these plastic backings as temporary replacements until you can replace the metal ones.
- Extra Plastic Bags: store your sterling silver jewellery in these zip lock bags to prevent your jewellery from tarnishing.
Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.