We fell in love with this design when working on a custom ring project with some absolutely wonderful clients. The lotus flower inspired setting is not only decorative but practical too, it is very low set making this ring easy for everyday wear.
The particular blue of this sapphire is also very intriguing. It’s not quite the “traditional” blue which is good news because that makes it less expensive! It’s a bit darker than the traditional blue, almost a denim blue. And what really makes this stone is the gorgeous cut. If you look into it, all you see reflected back to you are sparkling facets.
–This ring is made to order. Once you have completed your purchase we will send you sapphire options so you can choose your own! Please allow 1-3 weeks production time plus delivery. —
Metal: Certified recycled 14k yellow gold
Metal Weight: @2.35 grams
Width: 1.75mm tapering to 1.3mm at top
Sapphire: 7x5mm oval, 0.95 carat, natural denim blue coloured
Diamonds: 2 x 3x3x3mm trillion cut G/H coloured VS clarity diamonds, 0.11 carats each, your choice of natural diamonds or lab grown diamonds
Finish: High polished
Handmade in Canada
Made to Order
- Gold does not tarnish so it’s not necessary to use commercial cleaners or the (included) anti-tarnish cloth.
- If a build up develops under the setting(s) resulting in the stones looking less brilliant, simply take a soft tooth brush, dip it in some warm soapy water and proceed to scrub away the dirt/build-up under the setting(s).
- In addition to free cleaning and polishing for life you are also welcome to send/bring back your piece at any time for a complimentary assessment.
- Over time a ring you wear every day will get small scratches developing into a lovely ‘worn’ polished patina. I encourage people to learn to love this burnished finish as constantly polishing your ring actually removes a tiny bit of metal each time.
Jewellery Emergency Care Kit Contents:
- Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.
- Extra Sterling Silver Jump Rings: when one of the jump rings on your necklace breaks or opens you can use one of these as a replacement. Use pliers or tweezers to twist open the ring, attach it to your chain, then use the pliers or tweezers to twist close again.
- Plastic Earring Backs: we all lose the backings to our earrings. Use these plastic backings as temporary replacements until you can replace the metal ones.
- Extra Plastic Bags: store your sterling silver jewellery in these zip lock bags to prevent your jewellery from tarnishing.
Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.