We love the colour combination of the pale purple of these amethyst stud earrings and rose gold. Warm and dreamy, ready for a winter’s nap or a skate on the pond.
We have a lot of people who come to us to reuse their old jewellery. Often, a lot of these pieces will be birthstone pieces that they’ve received for their birthdays over the years. Everyone one of them has the same standard colour of birthstone. How many pieces do you really need that all look alike?
That’s why we like to use interesting and unique varieties of birthstones that you don’t often see in jewellery. Like these pale purple amethysts. Why always use the same old shade of amethyst, why not shake it up a bit?
- Metal: Certified recycled 14k rose gold
- Stone: Genuine pale purple amethysts
- Metal Weight: 1 gram
- Fastening: Butterfly fastening for pierced ears
- Stone Length: 5mm
- Stone Width: 5mm
- Finish: High polish
- Handmade in Canada
- Gold does not tarnish so it’s not necessary to use commercial cleaners or the (included) anti-tarnish cloth.
- If a build up develops under the setting resulting in the stones looking less brilliant, simply take a soft tooth brush, dip it in some warm soapy water and proceed to scrub away the dirt/build-up under the setting.
Jewellery Emergency Care Kit Contents:
- Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.
- Extra Sterling Silver Jump Rings: when one of the jump rings on your necklace breaks or opens you can use one of these as a replacement. Use pliers or tweezers to twist open the ring, attach it to your chain, then use the pliers or tweezers to twist close again.
- Plastic Earring Backs: we all lose the backings to our earrings. Use these plastic backings as temporary replacements until you can replace the metal ones.
- Extra Plastic Bags: store your sterling silver jewellery in these zip lock bags to prevent your jewellery from tarnishing.
Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.